CV to ADAT Lightpipe interface for ES-3 (ADC)The ES-6 is the counterpart to the ES-3 (which is Lightpipe to CV Interface), offering up to 8 channels of CV input with output via an optical lightpipe connection. As with the ES-3, the ES-6 also works well for audio signals, with conversion quality on a par with a regular audio interface (see here or here).
The ES-6 itself has 6 input sockets; the remaining 2 channels are provided by an expansion module e.g. the ES-7.
Please note that a connected ES-3 is required for operation. The ES-6 gets its clock signals from the ES-3, which derives them from its lightpipe input.
- Analogue inputs: 6x 3.5mm jacks, DC-coupled
- Digital output: optical, ADAT Lightpipe standard
- A/D conversion: 24 bit, 103dB SNR typical
- Sync input: connection from ES-3 module
- Input voltage range: ±10V
- Input impedance: 100k
- Expansion: ES-7 (adds two CV inputs for a total of 8)
- Current Consumption: 103mA@+12V, 52mA@-12V
- Width : 4HP
- Depth : 50mm
#4HP #Controller #External #MIDI