CV / Audio Mixer and Router
The unique configuration of the Mutamix allows it to function as much more than an Audio/CV mixer, opening up possibilities for sequential switching, complex modulation routing, voice allocation or hocketing, step sequencing, or combinations of all of the above!
- 6 led linear sliders for input attenuation control (leds can be easily replaced with other colors, they just slide out).
- Jumpers to select pseudo log curve (instead of linear)
- All muting realized via vcas opening/closing
- 6 audio/cv inputs
- 6 mute/function inputs (depends on mode)
- 6 three way bus routing switches.
- 3 audio/cv bus outputs
- 2 linear master output level controls.
- 6 control buttons + status led
- Header to normal hexvca output to the 6 inputs (same as mutagen).
- Skiff friendly depth
Using the external control of muting presets via X-mode turns the Mutamix into a hybrid between a mixer and a sequencer. To learn more about X-mode you should read the manual available here http://intellijel.com/manuals/Mutamix%20manual%20v0.1%20Draft.pdf
- Current Consumption : 58mA@+12V, 44mA@-12V
- Width : 18HP
- Depth : 38mm