Multi-Dimensional Performance Touch Controller
Tetrapad is a versatile, multi-dimensional, touch-sensitive control surface for Eurorack. Each of its four pads use force sensing resistors to respond to both the vertical position of your finger and its pressure. Four push encoders and a shift function give you even more tactile control over your modular system.
Tetrapad operates in numerous modes — each of which configures the module to perform a specific control task. Through these modes, Tetrapad can emulate a bank of faders; a voltage storage device; a finger drumming surface; a chord generator; an 8-key keyboard; four independent LFOs; or an 8-switch panel. The chosen mode determines what type of signal (CV, note, trigger, gate, etc.) is sent from each of Tetrapad’s eight independent outputs, while its multitude of multi-colored LEDs keep you informed of exactly what’s happening within each mode.
Tetrapad automatically remembers how you’ve configured each of its modes, and retains these settings when powered off. By default, Tetrapad automatically saves these settings every minute, or whenever you change modes. This makes Tetrapad ideal for live performance, since you know it will always power up with your configurations intact.
- Four pressure and position sensitive pads, each with a corresponding press-able encoder and LED.
- Eight flexible outputs and LED indicators that can send Pitch, Gate, or other CV signals depending on the selected mode.
- The pads can be set to function as a keyboard, a chord generator, a bank of faders, an LFO control, drum pads, switches, or trigger a specific voltage.
- Able to personalize pressure response and automatically save all settings for future use.
- Current Consumption: 130mA@+12V, 15mA@-12V
- Width : 20HP
- Depth : 19mm