CONTOUR는 0-Coast 신서사이저에서 가져온 4 스테이지의 ADSR 엔벨롭 모듈입니다.
AD / AR의 엔벨롭을 주로 사용하는 West-Coast 방식과는 달리 East-Coast 방식은 우리가 익히 알고있는 ADSR의 4 스테이지 엔벨롭을 주로 사용합니다. CONTOUR 역시 MiniMoog의 엔벨롭에서 영감을 얻은 엔벨롭 모듈입니다.
패칭을 통해 LFO로 사용도 가능하며 Invert된 엔벨롭도 출력합니다.
4-Stage Envelope Generator
Contour is a 4 Stage function generator, or ADSR, derived from our 0-COAST synthesizer. It is designed to create control voltages to drive the Dynamix, modDemix and other fast VCAs, VCFs, and more. The Contour takes inspiration from the original Loudness Contour circuit of the MiniMoog, which is perhaps the most well-known example of East Coast Synthesis. The simplified control set (where Decay adjust both the decay to Sustain and the Release) makes it quick and intuitive to set-up. The Contour module adds full voltage control, a mirrored output, End of Onset and End of Contour Gate outputs which allow it to be highly integrated into any modular synthesizer regardless of coastal allegiance.
- Analog 4-Stage ADSR envelope generator also operable as 3 or 2-stage function
- Linear or Exponential shapes, and everything in between
- Patch EON OUT to the Gate IN to cycle for LFO function
- Voltage Control over time based parameters
- Mirrored OUT useful for Crossfading patches
- LEDs indicate activity on all outputs
- EON and EOC outputs allow for cascading multiple units and/ or MATHS and Functions
- Pairs well with Dynamix, MATHS, Function
- Current Consumption: 38mA@+12V, 17mA@-12V
- Width : 8HP
- Depth : 24mm
#8HP #Clock Generator #Envelope Generator #LFO #Function Generator