Ears is Mutable Instruments’ take on Tom Whitwell’s Mikrophonie module, it is a perfect match for physical synthesis modules like Rings or Elements, but it can also be the gateway between external audio sources and your modular system.
- Audio amplifier with 1M input impedance, up to 40dB of gain.
- Envelope follower with 3 preset attack and release times (adjustable by jumper).
- Gate detector with 3 preset sensitivity levels (adjustable by jumper) and +8V gate output.
- Three indicator LEDs: amplifier clipping (red), envelope follower level (white), gate detector activity (orange).
- Open-source hardware.
- Current Consumption: 5mA@+12V, 5mA@-12V
- Width : 4HP
- Depth : 25mm