Analog CV Mangling Utilities
While Links focused on transparent signal distribution, Kinks provides 3 analog signal processing operations to punish your audio signals and spank your CVs.
SIGN is a precision signal inverter and a half- and full-wave rectifier.
LOGIC performs analog OR (maximum) and AND (minimum) operations.
S&H is a sample-and-hold circuit coupled with a white noise source (normalized to the S&H input).
A 2-color output monitoring LED is available for each of these channels.
- All inputs DC-coupled.
- All circuits handle audio-rate signals.
- Input impedance: 66k for RECTIFY, 90k for LOGIC, 1M for S&H.
- S&H TRIG input edge detector: minimum pulse width: 25µs. Maximum slew rate: 0.2V/ms.
- S&H sampling time: 100µs.
- S&H droop rate: <0.8mV/s.
- Noise output: flat from 10 Hz to 30kHz (-6dB/octave rolloff beyond), standard deviation = 1.8V +/- 10%.
- Current Consumption: 25mA@+12V, 25mA@-12V
- Width : 4HP
- Depth : 25mm