Flexible Four Channel Mixer
The Lifeforms 2+2 Mixer is a low noise, ambidextrous four channel mixer for both audio and CV signals. The signal path is extremely versatile allowing it to function in five different configurations.
- A Four Channel Mixer
- A Pair of Two Channel Mixers
- Four Independent Attenuators
- Two Attenuators and a Two Channel Mixer
- One Attenuator and a Three Channel Mixer
- The channel controls utilize a logarithmic volume curve tuned for audio signals but the module will work with CV as well.
The diagram below illustrates the signal path of the 2+2 Mixer. Patching the output of channel 1 or 3 will remove it from the mixer circuit. Patching the mix 1+2 output removes channels 1 and 2 from the mix (3+4) output and creates two, two channel mixers. Channel 4 can not be removed from the mixer circuit, however if channel 1, 2, and 3 are all being used as attenuators, channel 4 is the only input remaining in the mixer allowing it to be used as a buffered attenuator.
- Current Consumption: 7mA@+12V, 7mA@-12V
- Width : 8HP
- Depth : 24mm
#8HP #Attenuator #Mixer