Dual VCA and Voltage Controlled Mixer
The perfect voltage controlled amplifier for both audio and CV applications. Dual, high quality linear voltage controlled amplifiers with offset gain, CV attenuation, and a mix out. Each VCA includes a CV attenuator and input pass through attenuator. The output of each VCA is sent to a fully buffered mix output that allows the Dual VCA to act as two channel voltage controlled mixer.
Dual VCA Controls
- CV In 1 Jack – CV Input used to control the VCA.
- CV In 1 Attenuator Knob – CV input attenuator.
- IN 1 – Signal input jack.
- Pass-thru 1 Knob – Adjusts the passthru level of the input signal.
- Out 1 – Signal output jack.
- CV In 2 Jack – CV Input used to control the VCA.
- CV In 2 Knob – CV input attenuator.
- In 2 – Signal input jack.
- Pass-thru 2 Knob – Adjusts the passthru level of the input signal.
- Out 2 – Signal output jack.
- Mix Out – Fully Buffered mix of the VCA 1 and VCA 2 outputs.
- Current Consumption: 34mA@+12V, 26mA@-12V
- Width : 8HP
- Depth : 24mm
#8HP #Mixer #VCA #Dual/Stereo