Digital Audio Lab USB Programmer
NumberZ is a USB device that communicates with a software front-end (for PC) and can be used to download DSP programs and display text to blank, non-volatile cartridges for use with the Z-DSP. NumberZ can also feed directly into the Z-DSP’s cartridge socket for real-time programming.
With NumberZ you can:
- Download free Z-DSP programs from the web and “burn” them into cartridge.
- Modify programs for new and interesting effects.
- Write and Debug Z-DSP programs in a real-time environment.
- Share your programs online with other Numberz users.
- Share your programs on Z-DSP Cartridges with other Z-DSP users.
- Create your own text for the Z-DSP LCD display.
Note : Comes with Three Blank ZDSP Cartridges.
The Z-DSP blank cartridges are rewritable memory cards for use with Numberz and the Z-DSP with up to 1 million erase/write cycles. These cards are made of printed circuit board with two (2) memory chips soldered on their bottom side providing low-cost, non- volatile memory for Z-DSP programs and display data.